- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. During Cybersixgill’s hospitality suite hours Aug 9 – 15: 00-17: 00; Aug 10 – 11: 00-18: 00; Aug 11 – 10: 00-16: 00 at the Four Seasons Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada (the “Location”) during August 6-11, 2022 (the “Promotion Period”), eligible cybersecurity professionals and Black Hat USA 2022 conference attendees may enter the Cybersixgill Threat Assessment Challenge Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) sponsored by Sixgill USA, Inc. Ltd. (the “Sponsor”). Void outside of the US, Canada and where prohibited by law.
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open to cybersecurity professionals and valid attendees of the Black Hat USA conference that are not competitors of Sponsor who are legal residents of the United States or Canada and are 21 years of age or over. Employees of Sponsor, competitors of Sponsor, their respective parents or affiliates, and their immediate families and household members of each are not eligible to enter or win. Sponsor shall have the right to request evidence of eligibility before participating in the Challenge.
- HOW TO ENTER: Eligible entrants may register to play and play the Cybersixgill Threat Assessment Challenge (the “Challenge”) at the Location during the Promotion Period. Entries can be obtained: 1) by fully completing the entry/registration form and commencing the Challenge; and 2) by successfully completing stages in the Challenge. All Challenge rules apply. Sponsor shall be the judge, in its sole discretion of awarding of entries and proper Challenge play. LIMIT: one (1) entry per person. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for mechanical errors, lost, late, illegible, incomplete, inaccurate, damaged, postage-due or misdirected entries. Terms and conditions of the Challenge apply. Misuse of Challenge or improper conduct by entrants may result in being declared ineligible.
- DRAWING: The Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing to be conducted on or after the conclusion of the Promotion Period from among all eligible entries received. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- PRIZE: Prize consists of a Five Night South African Advendure-Shark Cage Diving and Penguins Tour to Gansbaai with private transfers for Two, containing the following elements: $2,500 Flight credit per person, 5-nights hotel (double occupancy in Cape Town; Roundtrip airport/hotel/tour transfers, shark cage diving and penguins Tour to Gansbaai, and $500 spending money. (some items subject to change at the time of booking. Winner and guest must be 21 years of age or older or meet the minimum age requirements defined by the travel provider. Guests will require proper government issued photo ID to travel such as a passport and may be required to hold a major credit card (MasterCard or Visa). Winner and guest are solely responsible for any and all costs, other than those specifically stated in these Official Rules, that may be incurred or arise as a result of being awarded a prize. Such costs may include, but are not limited to all federal, state, provincial, territorial, municipal, local, or other government or quasi-governmental taxes and fees, fuel supplement charges, travel insurance, air taxes and government fees, ground transportation, currency exchange costs, additional hotel nights en route or otherwise associated with travel and items of a personal nature (e.g. meals, passport fees, gratuities). The winner and guest are responsible for all travel documents and documents necessary to travel to South Africa participate in tour and be guests at hotel (such as, but not limited to a passport and/or visa, COVID-19 vaccination and testing) and comply with all rules required for international and local travel, as applicable. All terms and conditions of Odenza certificate (available to review at the Location), including expiration and registration dates apply. Winner and guest must travel at the same time on the same itinerary. Hotel and scheduling as chosen by Odenza in its sole discretion as set forth in the certificate and is subject to availability. If actual value of prize is lower than the stated ARV when prize is procured and fulfilled, then the difference will not be awarded. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay for any reason. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution by winner or cash equivalent is allowed. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, or portion of prize, of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. All federal, state and local taxes or other expenses relating to the use, acceptance and possession of prize are the sole responsibility of the winners. The winner and guest must adhere to all terms and conditions of the tour certificate, tour operator, airline and hotel policies and are responsible for following rules of the airline along with extra charges incurred for baggage fees or other incidentals. Any costs not stated as being included in the prize are the responsibility of the winner and/or guest. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of Grand Prize is $10,000.
Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission from the prize winner for Sponsor and its public relations/promotional agencies to use the prize winner’s name, prize, biographical information, state of residence and likeness for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes online and in print, or in other media, in connection with the Sweepstakes. without additional compensation unless prohibited by law.
By accepting prize, winner agrees that neither Sponsor its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, retailers, and/or any of their respective shareholders, directors, officers, distributors, employees or promotion/advertising agencies will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, harm, damage, cost, or expense arising from or in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or any prize related activities, or the acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of a prize including, without limitation, any personal injury or death. Participation in a shark cage dive activity is a dangerous activity. Winner and guest may be required to execute additional releases to accept prize, travel and/or participate in specific tour activities. By accepting prize, winner acknowledges that Sponsor, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, retailers, and/or any of their respective shareholders, directors, officers, distributors, employees or promotion/advertising agencies have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to a prize, including but not limited to its quality or merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. All Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations apply.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor is not responsible for any lost, misdirected, delayed or illegible entries, nor for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by communications systems, mobile devices, web site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the submission or processing of entries. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes.
- OTHER. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO VIOLATE THE RULES OF THE CHALLENGE, DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY MATERIALS OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CHALLENGE OR SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Without limiting the foregoing, Sponsor may disqualify any entrants from the Sweepstakes who deliberately damage, tamper with or undermine the legitimate operation of the Challenge or Sweepstakes. By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules, participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Massachusetts , without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. Any and all disputes, claims and actions arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by binding arbitration. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees, or punitive, special or consequential damages. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Boston, Massachusetts. The Challenge and Sweepstakes are not affiliated with the Black Cat USA conference.
- WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the winner, available after approximately September 1, 2022 and posted for approximately 60 days, go to our website at www.cybersixgill.com.
Sponsor: Sixgill USA, Inc., 177 Huntington Ave Ste 1703, PMB 64136, Boston, MA 02115-3153