You can be one of them.
About The Position
We are looking for a bright, energetic and organized office manager to join and lead our administrative activities. The office manager will wear multiple hats and will handle a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks. Most importantly we would like our new office manager to enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of amazing, interesting and diverse people.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Staffing the reception and welcoming all visitors
- Responsibility for all the office equipment supplies, food & cleaning
- Responsible for various administrative tasks related to operations, logistics, facilities, such as cars, parking, shipments and deliveries, travel, and more
- Support Finance department: Customer collection and invoicing, manage credit card expenses, vendor payments, employee expense reimbursement and travel, manage employee hours reporting and pension fund reports.
- Support HR department: welfare activities, gifts, happy hours, assisting with HR processes such as new hires onboarding, offboarding, etc.
- The role will include work with different departments such as: Finance, Marketing, HR ect.
- At least 1 year of experience in administration roles
- Previous experience in organizing happy hours, welfare activities, onboarding & offboarding processes, etc.
- Service-oriented, great team player, people person
- Highly organized, with attention to details
- Good at prioritizing tasks, ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills both in Hebrew and English
- Discreet and confidential