You can be one of them.
Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst
About The Position
We are looking for a talented and experienced Threat Intelligence Analyst to join our new Intelligence Specialists team, as part of our amazing Customer Success group.
As a Threat Intelligence Analyst:
- You will be responsible for creating valuable intelligence deliverables for our varied customers.
- You will conduct investigations and perform research, hunt different kinds of cyber threats to prevent and identify potential risks posed to our customers.
- You will be on top of everything happening in the cybersecurity industry.
- You will explore cyber trends, major cyber-attacks, attack groups/vectors.
- You will create customized intelligence reports for our customers which summarize various cyber threats you identified using our advanced platform and other sources on the clear, deep, and dark web.
In this role, you will use advanced tools and search techniques, WEBINT, and HUMINT methodologies, you will produce accurate and relevant high-end intelligence outputs, and will work closely with other teams in the company such as the Intelligence and the Product groups.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in the cyber intelligence industry and the dark\deep web landscape (familiarity with cyber crime forums and marketplaces).
- Excellent and proved analytical and report-writing skills.
- Experience in gathering information using advanced search techniques and methodologies such as WEBINT and OSINT.
- Strong intelligence understanding.
- A team player, proactive, and multi-tasker.
- A self-starter, curiosity-driven with good personal initiative.
- Native-level English.
- Language proficiency in additional languages.
- Customer-facing background.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with Elastic Search and Kibana.