Cybersecurity Content Writer
Cybersixgill is a market leader in deep and dark web cyber threat intelligence, helping enterprises, financial institutions, government, and law enforcement agencies protect their finances, networks, and reputations from cyberthreats that lurk in the deep, dark, and surface webs. Cybersixgill is a well-funded, fast-growing tech company that is expanding an Intelligence Specialists team to better support Cybersixgill’s growing customer base.
This position is best suited for native English speakers, quick learners, and detail-oriented go-getters who are eager to learn (and write) about the latest events and trends in the cybersecurity space.
The Intelligence Services Division within the Customer Success Department is seeking to hire a talented and motivated part-time Content Writer to support the production and proofreading of intelligence reports for Cybersixgill’s customer base. Ideal for bright individuals eager to immerse themselves in the Israeli cybersecurity and start-up ecosystem, the position provides the perfect opportunity to gain valuable skills and professional experience. This will involve:
- Editing valuable intelligence deliverables for our customers, including enhancing grammar, spelling, language, clarity, readability, and overall quality of writing
- Conducting independent research on report topics to check for accuracy, relevance, and completeness of the presented information
- Format and finalize reports for publication
- Native English - a must
- Excellent analytical, research, and report-writing skills
- Detail-oriented self-starter, able to work independently in fast-paced environments
- Intelligence background, familiarity with cyber threats and deep/dark web - advantage