You can be one of them.
Director of Finance
About The Position
Sixgill provides organizations with premium threat intelligence solutions that are accurate, comprehensive, covert and super-automated. The solutions deliver the insights security teams need to prevent data breaches, protect their brand, conduct investigations in real-time, and minimize attack surface. Current customers include global 2000 enterprises, financial services, MSSPs, government and law enforcement entities.
These days we have over 80 employees in Israel and the US.
We recently raised $15M and we are looking for new talented people to join our TLV team!
About the job
We are searching for a highly-analytical director of finance to oversee our company’s financial planning and accounting operations. In this position, you will not only be an accomplished accountant and proactive with company finances but will also be commercially aware and provide advice on the best path of growth for our business.
This position requires both hands-on and leadership skills. The ability to work in a collaborative, global and fast-paced work environment is key for success. The Director of Finance will be working alongside the company CFO to enhance a first-class, data-driven finance organization that fuels our company's continued growth.
- Manage the Finance department; support and monitor the day-to-day global finance operations, including global payroll, payments, banks, procurement oversight, billing & collection.
- Responsible for monthly and quarter-end closing and deliver end-to-end reporting package and consolidated financial statements
- Financial planning and analysis: Provide financial insights to guide the strategic decision-making as well as to investors and Board.
- Manage audit process vs external audit team during tax and year-end audits to ensure all financial information is properly supported
- Review and implement work procedures within the company
- Review and analyze financial data and internal reports, including Review commission calculation, KPI tracking ; monitor progress and changes.
- Manage annual tax returns and statutory reports
- Ensure the company is in compliance with global tax regulations (VAT, US tax, sales tax, transfer pricing etc.)
- Management and monitor cash flo2
- Management, training and mentoring of employees
- Evaluate and implement appropriate systems, processes, and procedures to support the company growth (i.e. Netsuite, budget system, etc.)
- Champion other ad-hoc projects and initiatives, as assigned or as self-identified areas for improvement.
- 5+ years in progressively responsible financial roles, preferably in SAAS multi-national companies.
- Proven management experience
- Qualified CPA with proven experience in growth companies
- In depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws, regulations, and best practices
- Big 4 internship
- Strong computer skills with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of Priority/Netsuite ERP - advantage
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized, detail-oriented and mindful of deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure, in a fast-paced and changing environment