You can be one of them.
Team Lead, CTI Sales Engineers
About The Position
CyberSixgill is looking for a talented manager for its U.S Sales Engineers team to join our growing North America presence.
As a Team Lead, you will manage several Sales Engineers across North America, and work closely with our commercial team in pre-sales situation to solve challenging problems for our clients. You have a diverse and dynamic workday, where you will get to lead complex enterprise POVs and demonstrate the business and operational value of our technology to ensure success. You should have a combination of engineering skills, an analytic mindset and business savvy.
In this role you will:
· Manage a team of top-tier sales engineers, develop them and mentor them in their day-to-day work
· Meet with prospective customers, understand requirements, field technical questions, and demonstrate capabilities
· Plan and manage hands on product proof of concept efforts
· Develop use-cases and analytic demos
· Address critical analytical, technical, and operational issues
· Drive user adoption across a variety of use cases
· Collaborate with our product team to drive innovation and customer requirements
· Develop and communicate our value proposition to executives
· 3-5 years of demonstrated success in leading a team of sales engineers
· 3-5 years of demonstrated success as pre-sales engineer
· Subject matter expertise in the Cybersecurity space: Cyber security knowledge in the following topics:
o Vulnerability Management
o End Point Protection
· Strong client-facing skills, e.g. meeting & presenting to clients
· Strong commercial skills including an understanding of the sales process
· 1-3 years of experience as an analyst in intelligence entities, military or cyber groups
· Very strong verbal and written skills in technology business domains
· Strong presentation skills, creative and forward-thinking, agile, positive teammate
· Proactive, goal-oriented, results-driven. Curious and a self-learner.
· Travel nationally, at least 30% (in non-pandemic times)