You can be one of them.
Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst
About The Position
Sixgill is looking for a talented threat intelligence analyst to join our growing team. As a cyber threat intelligence analyst, you will have a diverse and dynamic workday, where you will get to:
• Participate in pre-sale engagements with potential customers, both remotely and on-site, in close collaboration with our sales team. This will include presenting our product’s vision and capabilities in demos, leading Proof-of-Concept (POC) processes, training users on the platform and effectively communicating our product’s vision and value proposition to clients and stakeholders.
• Actively use the Sixgill platform to analyze intelligence that helps protect Sixgill’s potential customers by researching crimes and other illicit activities that take place in cyberspace.
• Contribute to the overall vision and improvement of Sixgill’s threat intelligence solutions
• Collaborate with R&D, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams to provide intelligence expertise and contribute to our go-to-market strategy
• Be part of a growing company on the cutting edge of cyber security
Note: During COVID-19, the work is hybrid/remote
• Full professional proficiency in English – very strong verbal and written skills (must). Proficiency in additional languages an advantage (preferred but not limited to: Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Persian, and French)
• Strong presentation skills, creative and forward-thinking, agile, positive teammate
• Proactive, goal-oriented, results-driven. Curious and a self-learner.
• 2-3 years experience as an analyst in the IDF, government intelligence, threat intelligence vendors, think tank, or role featuring a similar skill-set (e.g. journalism)
• Proven experience conducting research in a range of sources
• Bachelor’s degree (must)
•Ability to work Monday-Friday
• Willingness to travel internationally for work
•A sense of humor
•Prior pre-sales experience
• Experience conducting threat research focused on targeted intrusion/cyber espionage
• Understanding of cyber security concepts and terminology
• Prior threat intelligence experience