You can be one of them.
Threat intelligence researcher
About The Position
Cybersixgill is looking for a talented threat intelligence researcher. In this role, you will work closely with our intelligence, product, and marketing teams. You will have a diverse and dynamic workday, during which you will research, publish, and innovate. You will support Cybersixgill’s mission of performing best-in-market collection from deep and dark web sources and providing that automated and actionable intelligence for its clients. You will:
- Author research reports based on analysis of deep and dark web sources.
- Follow daily discourse in the cyber world and contribute briefs for media and sales in order to influence the conversation.
- Discover how to extract maximum value from Cybersixgill's collected intelligence.
- Conceive innovative ideas to support advancement of Cybersixgill's products.
- Present research in webinars and at conferences.
- 2+ years experience in any of the following roles within information security:
-- SOC analyst
-- MSSP analyst
-- Fraud analyst
-- Operator for SIEM/SOAR/Endpoint Protection
-- Cyber threat intelligence analyst
- Ability to conduct research in a methodical manner and to produce written reports that are clear and comprehensive.
- Very strong English written, verbal, and presentation skills in technology business domains. Ability to communicate technical and complex ideas to a non-technical audience.
- Creative and forward-thinking, agile, positive teammate.
- Proactive, goal-oriented, results-driven. Curious and a self-learner.
- Experience with deep and dark web intelligence
- Experience with quantitative data analysis
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Elastic Search and Kibana