You can be one of them.
Marketing Operations Manager
About The Position
Cybersixgill is on a mission to empower security teams in organizations to more efficiently and quickly collect, analyze, research, and respond to threats as seamlessly as possible.
Our premium threat intelligence solutions are accurate, comprehensive, covert and super-automated, delivering the insights security teams need to prevent data breaches, protect their brand, conduct investigations in real-time, and minimize attack surface.
Our current customers include global 2000 enterprises, financial services, MSSPs, government and law enforcement entities. We recently raised $15M and we are looking for new, talented people to join our global, growing team!
If you’re seeking an opportunity to work in a dynamic and creative environment, keep reading!
About the Role
The Cybersixgill Marketing Team is seeking a driven and highly analytical Marketing Operations Manager to manage technical aspects of our key marketing systems and drive analyses and insights into the marketing team’s performance and key KPIs.
As the marketing operations manager, you will be responsible for improving operational efficiencies across the Global Marketing Team.
You’ll be Cybersixgill’s go-to person for setting up elegant workflows in marketing automation platforms, conducting quality assurance, measuring results, building dashboards, and making informed conclusions based on what you learn.
We’re looking for an individual who is comfortable with large datasheets, spreadsheets, dashboards and processes while being able to get into the minds of those who don't.
We’re seeking someone who has a strong bias for action and relentlessly high standards — an individual who is a motivated self-starter with unwavering attention to detail, thriving on delivering the highest quality experience to customers.
The marketing operations manager will report to the Director of Demand Generation.
- Develop performance dashboards for the Global Marketing Team,
- Provide analysis and insights targeted towards accelerating the demand generation funnel, highlighting successes as well as opportunities for improvement, growth and adjustment
- Track and report on all marketing channels while proactively exploring data to find trends, discover KPIs, and apply proper hypothesis testing to drive continual improvement.
- Lead the ideation, execution and optimization of marketing automation activities and email campaigns in HubSpot
- Maintain lead scoring frameworks, audience segmentation strategy, and collaborate cross-functionally with internal and external teams on strategic initiatives
- Participate as a key member in data health and hygiene initiatives as well as enrichment of incoming data (leads) from multiple sources: forms, webinars, online and offline events and ensure its admission into HubSpot and Salesforce
- Research, evaluate and manage tools and technology that will improve efficiency, maintain data integrity, increase deliverability, and optimize marketing performance
- Own the tech stack including HubSpot, Salesloft, Monday, etc., and find new innovative tools to support scale
- Work with the Sales Operations team to ensure Integration between HubSpot and Salesforce
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and user management
- 3-5+ years of marketing operations experience or analytics-related roles, handling large datasets
- Data-driven, analytical, problem solver who loves to dig into the data, track results, test and learn, and ultimately improve performance.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with proven ability to articulate, present and debate recommendations with all levels of management in sales and marketing.
- In-depth experience with end-to-end campaign management and implementing outreach best practices including list growth, design, A/B testing (short-term and long-term), delivery and deliverability issues, segmentation, and analytics/performance management
- Critical thinker and self-starter, who can be scrappy when needed, and over-communicates results to stakeholders
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, organized, efficient, and process-oriented
- A people's person and a team player
- Power user of marketing automation software (HubSpot preferred)
- Power user of CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
- Proficiency in MS Excel or Google Sheets