You can be one of them.
Product Marketing Manager
About The Position
Cybersixgill is looking for a high-potential Product Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team as a crucial part of the GTM engine. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will gain experience in one of the hottest sectors of cybersecurity industry, and work with one of the most exciting and innovative people.
We are in search of exceptional product marketing talent to help us promote game changing and highly differentiated SaaS offering. Our focus is on messaging, content and growth.
This role will be a key addition to our Product Marketing team. This person will support the team in developing qualitative and quantitative content and collaborate closely with lead generation, event support, sales, and social marketing to drive Cybersixgill’s growth and our customer’s success.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with the Senior Director of product marketing to support and execute creative, cohesive, and integrated marketing programs
- Create and update content (e.g. product videos, blog posts, infographics) to articulate the benefits of the product to the Cybersixgill partners and channels
- Support team with product launch activities
- Support team in updating customer and sales collateral and managing the marketing asset library
- Maintain competitive intelligence matrix for commercial solutions
- Manage updates to product, solutions and resources site
- 3-5 years of marketing or communications experience with a heavy focus on writing
- 1-year enterprise software product marketing experience- Cybersecurity experience preferred
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with individuals to accomplish a task
- Proven ability to build relationships with other teams and across all levels
- Self-motivated, creative, and analytical
- Highly organized, responsive and accountable
- Strong project management skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Fast learner, detail-oriented, and must enjoy fast-paced work environments
- Bachelor's degree required