You can be one of them.
Digital Campaigns Manager
About The Position
Cybersixgill is on a mission to empower security teams in organizations to more efficiently and quickly collect, analyze, research, and respond to threats as seamlessly as possible.
Our premium threat intelligence solutions are accurate, comprehensive, covert and super-automated, delivering the insights security teams need to prevent data breaches, protect their brand, conduct investigations in real-time, and minimize attack surface.
Our current customers include global 2000 enterprises, financial services, MSSPs, government and law enforcement entities. We recently raised $15M and we are looking for new, talented people to join our global, growing team!
If you’re seeking an opportunity to work in a dynamic and creative environment, keep reading!
About the Role
The Cybersixgill Marketing Team is seeking a talented and highly motivated Digital Campaigns Manager to plan, manage, and execute multi-channel marketing and creative projects related to campaigns, product launches, and other global customer-facing initiatives.
As the digital campaigns manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the campaign development process for multiple creative, digital, and product marketing flows.
You’ll be collaborating with design, content, paid acquisition, and product marketing to orchestrate Cybersixgill’s digital marketing programs aligned with brand and demand goals.
We’re seeking a driven individual who will conduct quality assurance, measure results and make informed conclusions based on what you learn.
We’re looking for someone who has a strong bias for action, relentlessly high standards and is a motivated self-starter with unwavering attention to detail, thriving on delivering the highest quality experience to customers.
The digital campaigns manager will report to the Director of Demand Generation.
- Manage the day-to-day execution and planning processes of our global digital marketing campaigns and product launch marketing efforts while contributing to their strategic direction
- Look for, evaluate, and act on third-party media opportunities to develop brand loyalty, drive revenue growth, and increase engagement
- Develop and present media and program plans that outline the creative approach, stakeholder definition, timeline, key milestones, resources, and budget
- Work cross-functionally to develop and manage project and campaign briefs and provide feedback on deliverables to ensure they meet the objective
- Facilitate a marketing program analysis following completion of each marketing program
- Act as a team representative on cross-functional meetings and collaborate across partners
- Manage vendor relationships, contracts, and payments
- 3-5+ years of experience as a Marketing Programs or Digital Marketing Manager
- Strong grasp and experience with Google Ads or social advertising
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrate a high level of problem-solving skills
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and context-switching
- Strong technical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, organized, efficient, and process-oriented
- A people's person and a team player
- Power user of marketing automation software (HubSpot preferred)
- Power user of CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience working in a B2B software marketing team
- Proficiency in MS Excel or Google Sheets