You can be one of them.
Digital Marketing Manager
About The Position
Sixgill is a market leader in deep and dark web cyber threat intelligence. The company helps Fortune 500 companies, financial institutions, governments and law enforcement agencies protect their finances, networks and reputations from cyberthreats that lurk in the deep, dark and surface webs. CyberSixgill’s advanced cyber threat intelligence solutions automate all phases of the intelligence cycle providing organizations with unparalleled information and actionable insights to protect their assets in the ever evolving cyber threatscape.
Sixgill is a well-funded, fast growing tech company that is building a stellar marketing team to grow Sixgill’s market share across multiple regions. You’ll be joining a productive and upbeat environment with a team of marketing experts in the area of cyber threat intelligence.
We’re looking for a talented and proactive individual that will be responsible for the digital marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and be able to perform the following responsibilities:
- Execute and manage all online paid media campaigns - LI, Google, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Develop and implement company’s social media channels and activities
- Own all Hubspot activities and integration with Salesforce
- Manage SEO strategy
- Own email and webinar marketing efforts
- Track, analyze and optimize campaign metrics
- Effectively perform a/b testing and copy testing
- Manage and track digital and demand gen budget spend
- Manage third-party PPC, SEO, and multimedia design vendors
- 6+ yrs. hands-on experience in digital marketing with proven track record
- Extensive HubSpot knowledge required
- Salesforce knowledge required
- Native English required (independently write ad copy, social posts, emails/newsletters, etc)
- Thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Cyber knowledge preferred but not required
- Photo/video editing skills advantageous
- WP knowledge - an advantage
- Salesforce knowledge (creating campaigns, basic reporting) - an advantage
- BI reporting (Power Bi) - an advantage
- Competitive salary and terms
- Career development opportunities
- Comfortable workspace with most up-to-date programs/equipment
- 10bis food voucher
- Centrally located in Azrieli center, Tel Aviv