Field & Partner Marketing Manager
Cybersixgill is a market leader in deep and dark web cyber threat intelligence. The company helps Fortune 500 companies, financial institutions, governments, and law enforcement agencies protect their finances, networks, and reputations from cyberthreats that lurk in the deep, dark and surface webs. The advanced cyber threat intelligence platform automates all phases of the intelligence cycle providing organizations with unparalleled information and actionable insights to protect their assets in the ever-evolving cyber threatscape.
Cybersixgill is a well-funded, fast-growing tech company that is building a stellar marketing team to grow our market share across multiple regions. You’ll be joining a productive and upbeat environment with a team of marketing experts in the area of cyber threat and risk.
We’re looking for a highly motivated marketer with a passion for field enablement, partner strategies, and a demonstrated ability to execute marketing campaigns and/or partner marketing programs. This position will own field and partner marketing in EMEA/APAC from the creation of plans to hands-on execution. The ideal candidate will be organized, collaborative, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, thrive remotely and be able to own and perform the responsibilities listed below.
- Building Relationships: Strong interpersonal skills with proven, demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally, and build and maintain successful relationships internally and externally
- Field Marketing: knowledge of industry events and infosec programs in both APAC and EMEA. Ability to plan and execute a variety of events and campaigns in the region.
- To-Partner Marketing: Proven track record in promoting and driving partner enablement and partner engagement activities
- Through-Partner Marketing: developing and managing APAC/EMEA cross-regional channel marketing initiatives that drive demand and build pipeline
- Measuring Success: able to report on programs, analyze results, and leverage insights to inform strategy and planning
- Min. 5 years experience in field and/or partner marketing (preferably in the InfoSec market)
- Basic understanding of the InfoSec Partner Ecosystem (including reseller, distribution and tech alliance partners)
- Ability to build excellent rapport with internal and external teams; must be a team player
- Ability to work independently and autonomously, focusing on key outcomes with competing priorities and tight deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment
- Proficiency in MS Office, Google Suite
- Experience working in CRMs (SFDC), Partner Portals (Allbound), and running MDF programs
- Competitive salary and terms
- Career development opportunities
- Comfortable workspace with your best team yet!