You can be one of them.
Sales Development Representative
About The Position
Sixgill is looking for a Sales Development seasoned in cybersecurity and threat intelligence. You will work with the best in the business, and we need you to bring your creativity, imagination and energy to this position.
The Sales Development team is an extension of the Marketing and Sales teams, generating qualified sales opportunities through responding to Marketing generated leads, inbound interest and targeted outbound prospecting. In close collaboration with Marketing and Account Executives, SDRs establish prospecting plans for strategic accounts, industries and verticals to uncover new business and grow existing customers.
You will work with Heads of Marketing and Sales to build your regional SDR strategy, objectives and success criteria. You will be responsible for reporting on individual quotas weekly, monthly and quarterly.
Ideal candidates possess the aptitude to easily engage and establish rapport with executives and business professionals. Ideal candidates will also be excited to establish and nurture a new team as well as motivate and lead the team to success.
You will be responsible for timely and professional follow up on all leads generated by the Marketing team’s demand generation activities. Your task is to ensure that you quickly qualify those warm prospects by expeditiously establishing their profiles. You love prospecting and finding new prospects, all the time. You are not afraid to cold call, and you’re willing to do research and preparation before prospecting and/or qualifying. You like using innovative methods and the latest MARTECH tools to source new leads. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of quota overachievement and a strong desire to win.
- 5+ years B2B enterprise software sales experience
- 2+ year experience in the security industry
- Consultative and solution prospecting/selling expertise
- Superior written/oral communication and presentation skills.
- Experience conducting account mapping and developing prospecting strategy
- Systematic but flexible, self-directed; can prioritize and manage multiple work streams
- Intuitive with the capacity to hit the ground running
- Familiarity with Martech stack such as Salesforce, Hubspot, LinkedIn, Zoominfo/Discover.org and SalesLoft
- This position will support North America, Central Region ( Central Standard Time)