You can be one of them.
Marketing Communications Coordinator
About The Position
Cybersixgill is a market leader in deep and dark web cyber threat intelligence. The company helps enterprises, financial institutions, government and law enforcement agencies protect their finances, networks and reputations from cyberthreats that lurk in the deep, dark and surface webs. The advanced cyber threat intelligence portal automates all phases of the intelligence cycle, providing organizations with unparalleled information and actionable insights to protect their assets in the ever evolving cyber threatscape.
Cybersixgill is a well-funded, fast growing tech company that is building a stellar marketing team to grow Cybersixgill’s market share across multiple regions. You’ll be joining a productive and upbeat environment with a team of marketing experts in the area of cyber threat intelligence.
This position is best suited for native English speakers, quick learners and detail-oriented go-getters who are eager to learn about the world of cybersecurity and looking for a role that offers an opportunity for career growth.
- Own events end to end – onsite/virtual event planning, development, logistics, manage the timeline development and production of event-related materials such as signage, collateral, promotion items, and other requirements as needed
- Track leads/produce reports from Salesforce for event ROI measurement
- Be responsible for website maintenance via WordPress
- Develop Instagram program with head of content
- Author monthly marketing news of note for internal distribution
- Compose all internal and external HR messages/letters with design such as official company updates, holiday letters to employees, investors, customers, and more.
- Proofing and editing of all content ensuring our communications are that of a growing and sophisticated company
- Native English speaker
- 2-4 years experience with project management
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues across multiple time zones and geographies
- Strong project management and organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities with tight deadlines
- Thrive in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with superior grammar
- Passion to grow in the area of marketing communications in high tech and its impact on lead generation as well as the business
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google (slides, sheets, doc, etc…) WordPress
- Experience with tools such as Hubspot, SalesForce, and Adobe Creative Cloud advantageous
- Competitive salary and terms
- Career development opportunities
- Comfortable workspace with most up-to-date programs/equipment
- Cibus food voucher
- Centrally located in Azrieli center, Tel Aviv
Note: All applicants will be treated with strict confidentiality
Sixgill is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, or any other legally protected basis.