You can be one of them.
About The Position
Cybersixgill is looking for a curious, creative and driven Product Manager to join our Product team as a crucial part of the Product Development life cycle. As a Product Manager, you will have a diverse and dynamic workday including:
- Working with the Product Management team to triage feature requests, bugs and other product issues from external and internal stakeholders
- Work with various parts of the company to help resolve emerging issues related to customer needs and business operations
- Own the product documentation process, working with our tech writers to provide enterprise-grade documentation for our suite of cybersecurity products
- Analyze user data to extract meaningful insights, informing and improving product, marketing and business processes across the organization
- Writing and delivering detailed product & technical requirement documents to R&D.
- Experience in IDF org government intelligence organizations, threat intelligence vendors, think tanks, or equivalent organizations - A must.
- Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work effectively with all areas of the organization, from engineering to sales.
- An open and curious mind
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple assignments simultaneously
- Tech savvy
- Experience in creating detailed product requirement documents.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum Software Development life cycle methods.