You can be one of them.
About The Position
Cybersixgill is looking for a talented and experienced Product Manager to join our Product team as a crucial part of the Product Development life cycle. As a Product Manager, you will have a diverse and dynamic workday including:
- Translating customer problems and business needs into product strategy and technology requirements as part of market and product requirements.
- Understanding of who Cybersixgill users are and what they are trying to accomplish, so product and development teams create truly remarkable products.
- Taking part in managing and implementing the work plan that will answer Cybersixgill customers and prospect’s pains and needs, working closely with the Customer Success, Intelligence, Marketing, Sales, and R&D teams.
- Communicating and visiting with Cybersixgill customers to understand pain points and needs.
- Writing and delivering detailed product & technical requirement documents to R&D.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager.
- Cybersecurity Background - A must.
- Experience in creating detailed product requirements documents. Knowledge of Agile/Scrum Software Development life cycle methods.
- Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work effectively with all areas of the organization, from engineering to sales.
- Demonstrated success collaborating with multiple teams.
- Working with the product marketing team and developing compelling sales tools and marketing content to support sales and field marketing teams.