You can be one of them.
Software Development Team Lead
About The Position
Cybersixgill’s fully automated threat intelligence solutions help organizations fight cyber crime by detecting phishing attacks, data leaks, fraud, and vulnerabilities in real-time – while also amplifying incident response.
We are looking for a talented, hands-on team leader who will join our Users and Consumption R&D team as it continues to develop useful cybersecurity tools harnessing our unmatched threat intelligence capabilities – including both our Investigative Portal and our Darkfeed™ data feed.
The users and consumption team is responsible for large scale, secure, and robust API gateway provisioning of our services. Our technical stack is wide and flexible, using top technologies such as: Elastic stack, K8s, Keycloak, Gravitee, and much more.
In this exciting managerial position, you will take a leading role within a team of highly skilled professionals working together through agile development methodologies.
- Leading a development team in an agile environment, including hands-on participation
- Responsibility for agile development ceremonies
- Researching and suggesting new technologies to improve scale and performance
- Proposing innovative solutions for development and management challenges
- Development of technologies – from research through the POC stage and turning them into enterprise-scale solutions
- Driving end-to-end design, development, and QA processes to enhance performance, functionality, and visibility
- Measuring, analyzing, and improving existing software, systems, and flows
- Working closely with other groups and stakeholders at the company level
- Tech leadership including code reviews, engineering mentoring, and methodologies
- 2+ years leading development team or scrum mastering in agile methodologies
- Familiarity with process of building highly scalable microservices
- Experience with API gateway management, security, user authentication, and access delegation
- Past work with AWS, GCP, Azure, or any other cloud provider
- Understanding of web technologies and frameworks
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment that respects its engineers and customers
- Experience with Elastic (ELK) Stack, especially Kibana
- Past work in cybersecurity (preventing attacks and mitigating threats)
- Experience in information/network security