You can be one of them.
Senior Software Engineer
About The Position
About the position:
Sixgill is a well-funded, fast-growing tech company where data collection is a key component of our business and operations. We are already collecting from the deepest and darkest sources with unmatched coverage and agility. We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced, hard-working individual to join our data team in its quest to develop our next generation products and services.
As a member of our elite Data & Information team, you will participate in shaping Sixgill’s products to deal with large quantities of data and present them to customers in clear and meaningful manners. You will take full ownership of the entire life cycle of our system, including technical research, design, development, integration, and maintenance.
You will be relying on and contributing to our cloud micros service-based architecture and our ever-extending technology stack including Python, AWS, Elastic stack, MongoDB, Kafka, Dockers, and Kubernetes.
- BSc or higher degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science from a leading university
- Back-end engineer familiar with building highly scalable microservices
- Hands-on experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB preferred)
- Experience with Elasticsearch and its ecosystem
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment that respects its engineers and customers
- Great problem-solving skills
- A team player
- Experience with Containers and Orchestration tools, such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in system architecture and design
- Experience in stream/data processing technologies like Kafka
- Experience in the cybersecurity industry