You can be one of them.
Senior QA Engineer
About The Position
Cybersixgill’s fully automated threat intelligence solutions help organizations fight cyber crime by detecting phishing attacks, data leaks, fraud, and vulnerabilities in real time – while also amplifying incident response. We are a well-funded, fast-growing tech company, and we are looking for our first QA engineer to join our team.
As the first QA engineer in our company, you will help us define the right processes and methodologies for delivering the best products to our customers.
You will join our Data & Information team and participate in shaping Cybersixgill's products to deal with large quantities of data, present them to the customers in a clear and meaningful way and take ownership of our product quality.
We are looking for a passionate, system view and detail-oriented QA engineer who wishes to take our exciting solution to the next stage!
- Define the tests for our key workflows
- Implement and execute tests manually
- Work closely with our Product and Dev teams in order to improve our product quality
- Define and execute tests of our REST based APIs
- 5+ years of experience as a manual tester
- Strong knowledge in QA methodologies and testing environments
- Experience in testing REST based APIs.
- Ability to quickly understand complex web applications and systems
- Ability to multi-task and adjust priorities when the situation requires
- A team player and excellent communication skills
- Experience working with Postman or similar programs
- Knowledge and experience with automation