Channel Sales Manager - North America
Cybersixgill is a well-funded, fast-growing tech company. We deploy the most advanced threat intelligence platform across the globe with hundreds of blue-chip clients who rely on our real-time, fully automated technology to make informed decisions.
The VAR Channel Manager will take ownership of helping to build a world class security VAR Channel. This is a unique opportunity to build something special and enable partners to enter new revenue streams that complement their existing business.
The VAR Channel Manager owns the VAR partner relationship and represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned partners within their region. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Channel Sales.
- Working with VP of Worldwide Channels to develop and implement our go-to-market channel strategy for North America.
- Identify, recruit, and enable new partners relationships while improving productivity from existing partners
- Creatively engage partners to position Cybersixgill with their customer base
- Maintain a regional partner plan that maps partner strengths (customer relationships, vertical focus, etc.) to accounts and target opportunities
- Proactively engage partners with Cybersixgill Channel Marketing programs to enable new customer acquisition and existing customer adoption of our solutions
- Work closely with field sales and marketing to deliver channel centric events, programs and campaigns that create interest and awareness among partners’ customers
- Develop an annual business plan outlining how partner target revenues will be achieved
- Schedule and run QBR with key regional partners
- Target, Recruit, Engage, Enable, and continue to motivate partners with a security focus
- Evangelize our solution with new target partners
- Develop and move partners through channel maturity levels
- Bring high energy, passion, and a positive attitude every day
- 10+ year working experience with Security VAR space
- Deep knowledge of Security VAR channels with extensive relationships
- 5+ years software sales background with some SaaS experience
- Strong working knowledge of the Federal VAR space
- Experience introducing new technologies into partner portfolios
- Works well in a collaborative start-up environment
- High-tech channel sales experience in an enterprise sales environment
- A proven track-record of driving continued partner growth and revenue
- Ability to drive influence and build effective relationships with decision makers across all levels of partner organizations
- Strong working knowledge of the cyber security space
- Working knowledge of DMR sector; CDW, SHI, Zones is a bonus
- Distribution knowledge and relationships is considered