Sixgill’s fully automated threat intelligence solutions help organizations fight cyber crime, detect phishing, data leaks, fraud and vulnerabilities as well as amplify incident response — in real-time. Sixgill’s investigative portal empowers security teams with contextual and actionable alerts along with the ability to conduct real-time, covert investigations. Rich intelligence streams such as Darkfeed™ harness Sixgill’s unmatched intelligence collection capabilities and deliver real-time intel into organizations’ existing security systems to help proactively block threats. Current customers include enterprises, financial services, MSSPs, governments and law enforcement entities.
About the position:
Sixgill is a well-funded, fast-growing tech company where data collection is a key component of our business and operations. We are already collecting from the deepest and darkest sources with unmatched coverage and agility. We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced, hard-working individual to join our collection team in its quest to leave no source uncovered!
As a member of our elite collection team, you will be required to solve an array of difficult problems, while designing and implementing a high-scale, groundbreaking collection system. In this role, you will have a huge impact on the company’s market-leading position.
- Back-end engineer familiar with building highly scalable microservices
- Significant experience with bot detection, data mining, or web crawling
- Familiarity with web technologies
- Good understanding of microservice-based architecture
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment that respects its engineers and customers
- Experience with AWS, GCP, Azure, or any other cloud provider
- Experience with Elastic stack (ELK), specifically Kibana
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: account takeover attacks, abuse, spam, fraud, trust and safety
- Experience in information/network security