Sixgill’s fully automated threat intelligence solutions help organizations fight cyber crime, detect phishing, data leaks, fraud and vulnerabilities as well as amplify incident response — in real-time. Sixgill’s investigative portal empowers security teams with contextual and actionable alerts along with the ability to conduct real-time, covert investigations. Rich intelligence streams such as Darkfeed™ harness Sixgill’s unmatched intelligence collection capabilities and deliver real-time intel into organizations’ existing security systems to help proactively block threats. Current customers include enterprises, financial services, MSSPs, governments and law enforcement entities.
About the position:
Sixgill is a well-funded, fast-growing tech company. We are looking for an enthusiastic, fast learner, problem solver, hard-working individual to join our data & information team in its quest to provide our customers with the clearest and most actionable intelligence regarding their cybersecurity exposure.
As a member of our elite Data & Information team, you will participate in shaping Sixgill’s products to deal with large quantities of data and present them to customers in clear and meaningful manners, taking full ownership of the entire life cycle of our system, including technical research, design, development, integration, and maintenance.
You will be relying on and contributing to our cloud micros service-based architecture and our ever-extending technology stack including: ReactJS, Python, Flask, AWS, Elastic Search, MongoDB, Kafka, Dockers, and Kubernetes.
- At least 2 years of experience in Web development (JS, HTML, and CSS) and experience in ReactJS (or similar libraries) based development
- At least 2 years of experience with OO programming, preferably in Python
- Experience in developing and consuming REST APIs
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment that respects its engineers and customers
- Great problem-solving skills
- A team player
- Hands-on experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB preferred)
- Experience with Elasticsearch and its ecosystem
- Experienced with Docker and Kubernetes