Agile vulnerability management
Know The Score
Track threats from vulnerabilities that others define as irrelevant, but have a higher probability of being exploited. Gain total context with the only solution that predicts the immediate risks of a vulnerability based on threat actors’ intent.
The Score That Tells You More
Know an exploit is published or a vulnerability is discussed before threat actors even think of using it
Predict Exploit Probability
Track threats from CVEs that have a higher probability of being exploited by active threat actors in the cyber underground
Comprehensive Quality Collection
Omni-channel collection sourced from the largest collection of threat intelligence related to vulnerabilities
Take the Right Action
Leverage insights that allow proactive remediation and prevention
Agile vulnerability management
Accelerate Prioritization And Remediation
With the most comprehensive collection of vulnerability-related threat intelligence, organized and arranged for easy consumption, Cybersixgill brings visibility and clarity into the vulnerability management process to enable agile operations that are based on real-time data and insights. This accelerates VM teams, systems, and processes – maximizing their performance as well as their results.
- Know which vulnerabilities will be targeted, up to 90 days before it happens
- Get granular visibility, trending and insights
- Gain hyper context on actors and their objectives
- Determined based on the intent of the attacker and availability of the exploit
- Continuously updated with relevant context regarding exploits
- Pulled from the largest collection of intelligence from closed sources
- Proven, evidence-based predictive scoring
- Fully transparent to understand the data that drives the score
- Built-in portal integration
- Further investigate to learn more about any CVE (popularity, potential exploits, relevant actors and more)
- Generate fresh intelligence from newly found context
- Customize by your assets and get notifications regarding relevant exploits
Under the hood
How It Works
The Cybersixgill DVE Score is derived from automated AI analysis of underground discourse on deep and dark web forums and is combined with intelligence from other sources, such as code repositories and technical know-how. This empowers you to track threats from CVEs that most others define as irrelevant or obsolete and have a higher probability of being exploited by active threat actors in the cyber underground.
Cybersixgill’s proprietary technology provides a complementary approach to NVD’s static CVSS score, adding a much-needed dimension of probability. It ultimately helps you answer that critical question: how likely will this CVE be exploited in the near future?
Learn more about the entire CVE lifecycle: pick up dark web chatter regarding the CVE (POC exploit codes from Github, closed sources, instant messaging apps etc), track CVE mention history, and see CVE rating updates as well as actual exploit history.
Big Picture Insights
Gain a clear view about the vulnerability map, top CVE-related forums, CVE dynamic rating vs. CVSS 2.0 and more.
Gain better understanding of each CVE: learn more about actors, tools, dates, mentions, tags, languages and more (portal only).
AI That Can Explain Its Rationale
Each CVE that has been scored is backed by an audit trail, explaining the DVE’s reasoning for the score. This audit trail gives security teams visibility into the objective evidence powering the prioritization of the vulnerability. This insight makes it easier to justify actions to peers and superiors within their organization while providing governance like never before.