Deep and dark web research is all about building the right intelligence picture by connecting the dots and getting to the right conclusions.
It takes knowledge, skill, and experience to become a proficient deep and dark web analyst – and that’s exactly why we wrote The Ultimate Guide of Deep and Dark Web Research – a series of three ebooks that will teach you everything you need to know in order to master deep and dark web research.
In part 1 we covered the basics: definitions, who’s active on the DDW, what are they doing there, and more.
Part II takes things a step further and arm you with more advanced knowledge in deep and dark web research.
After reading this ebook you’ll know:
- How to ask the right questions
- How to aggregate mentions to identify trends
- How to correlate major events with dark web activity
- How to efficiently follow the money to goods and services
- How to use the right search for tools in the supply chain
Download the Guide