Sixgill is growing fast and is looking for exceptional people to join our team.
Sixgill is a market leader in deep and dark web cyber threat intelligence. The company helps Fortune 2000 companies, financial institutions, government and law enforcement agencies protect their finances, networks and reputations from cyberthreats that lurk in the deep, dark and surface webs. The advanced cyber threat intelligence portal automates all phases of the intelligence cycle, providing organizations with unparalleled information and actionable insights to protect their assets in the ever evolving cyber threatscape.
Sixgill is a well-funded, fast growing tech company that is building a stellar marketing team to grow Sixgill’s market share across multiple regions. You’ll be joining a productive and upbeat environment with a team of marketing experts in the area of cyber threat intelligence.
This position is best suited for native English speakers (or mother-tongue level) quick learners and detail-oriented go-getters who are eager to learn about the world of cybersecurity and support the director of marketing communications with planning and executing of key partner and event activities. As a marcom coordinator, you will serve as the point of contact to external vendors such as our website developer, and events both onsite and virtual. You will also handle partner marketing coordination and website updates and maintenance.
- Join the marketing communications director with day-to-day activities, timelines, and project deliverables
- Be responsible for website maintenance via WordPress
- Join partner and internal team calls, draft minutes including next steps/deliverables and deadlines
- Maintain calendar of joint partner marketing activities
- Be part of the review process of content and collateral for accuracy
- Own the research of potential industry events and scheduling
- Spearhead onsite + virtual event planning, development, drafting of show guides and logistics summaries
- Coordinate and manage the timeline development and production of event-related materials such as signage, collateral, promotion items, and other requirements as needed
- Native English speaker or mother tongue equivalent only
- 2-4 years experience with project management and partner relations
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues and partners across multiple time zones and geographies
- Great organizational skills
- Strong project management skills and sense of urgency to event-related correspondence
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with superior grammar
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities under tight deadlines and operate in a team environment
- Passion to grow in the area of marketing communications in high tech and its impact on lead generation as well as the business
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google (slides, sheets, doc, etc…)
- Experience with tools such as WordPress, Hubspot, SalesForce, Trello and Adobe Creative Cloud preferred
Sixgill is a market leader in deep and dark web cyber threat intelligence. The company helps Fortune 2000 companies, financial institutions, government and law enforcement agencies protect their finances, networks, and reputations from cyberthreats that lurk in the deep, dark, and surface webs. The advanced cyber threat intelligence portal automates all phases of the intelligence cycle, providing organizations with unparalleled information and actionable insights to protect their assets in the ever-evolving cyber threatscape.
Sixgill is a well-funded, fast growing tech company where automated actionable intelligence that leans on AI-based analysis is key for our business and operations. We already apply a portfolio of NLP and ML models that processes our unique collecting from the deepest and darkest sources. We are looking for a talented data scientist to join the team.
As a data scientist in Sixgill, you will gain access to a breadth of data collected from the deepest sources on the web and apply state-of-the-art techniques to extract insights from it. You’ll be responsible to drive your ideas from initiatives, through research, all the way to Python production code in order to provide clear value for Sixgill customers.
- M.Sc or higher degree in computer science or another relevant field from a leading university
- Good understanding of machine learning methodology and workflows
- 2+ years of experience building production-deployed machine learning models
- Industry experience in NLP
- Passion for data
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- A team player
- Thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Fluent in English and Hebrew, both written and verbal
- Has broad knowledge of SQL and NoSQL DBs
- Experience with neural networks text processing methods such as BERT
- Intelligence Background
Sixgill provides organizations with premium threat intelligence solutions that are accurate, comprehensive, covert and super-automated. The solutions deliver the insights the security teams need to prevent data breaches, protect their brand, conduct investigations in real-time, and minimize attack surface. Current customers include global 2000 enterprises, financial services, MSSPs, government and law enforcement entities.
We are looking for a rockstar Customer Success Analyst to join our growing customer success team. In this role, the CS analyst will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction, adoption and retention through research and providing valuable threat intelligence insights to our customers. The CS analyst will engage directly with customers, partners and resellers. This individual will be responsible for coordinating customer threat intelligence requirements across internal departments as well as define and manage operational and success metrics.
Owning and managing Sixgill customers life cycle:
- Research and produce intelligence reports for Sixgill customers
- Act as the voice of the customer and collaborate with R&D, PM and Intelligence teams
- Identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate risk
- Ensure retention and satisfaction by providing intelligence insights to our customers
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned customer and drive continued value of our products and services
- Work alongside with our sales team to identify up-sell opportunities
- Experience in WEBINT research (Writing reports, link-analysis, threat actors, source development or similar.)
- 2 years experience as threat intelligence analyst in government intelligence, threat intelligence vendors or think tanks
- B2B experience – working with enterprise customers
- Basic understanding of cybersecurity – Financial and fraud MO’s and TTP
- Passion for providing real business value to customers
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills (English)
- Hands-on, technical background, particularly with SaaS products and services
- A self starter with the ability to be a strong team player Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Experience with dark web research – Advantage
- Language proficiency in additional languages preferred but not limited to Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, Persian, Chinese and French – Advantage
Sixgill is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, or any other legally protected basis.APPLY NOW