Sixgill Ltd. (“we“, “Sixgill” or the “Company“) shall comply with the following policy in order to protect your privacy:
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you (“you“, “your” or the “Client“) or that you may provide while using our on premise model or our SaaS model (Software as a Service) or the website of the Company (“Website“), all of which contain material, such as software, text, graphics, images, sound recordings, audiovisual works, and other material provided by or on behalf of the Company and or any related services including the use of DARK-i (collectively the “Software“).
This policy applies to information we collect from the online registration you may have completed at subscription for the Software (“Registration“), or in use of the Software and regarding the computing environment by which you access the Software.
You hereby acknowledge and confirm that this policy shall apply to you as well as to any organization or company that accesses or uses the Software through you (each a “Customer”).
Sixgill’s Software may only be used and accessed by the Client which have completed the Registration process, accepted Sixgill’s EULA and been approved for access following Sixgill’s review of the information input by the Client during the Registration process.
Information We Collect About Clients and How We Collect It
We collect information from and regarding Clients, their affiliates, employees and their Customers, including the following information:
- Information by which each of the Client’s affiliate, employees and Customers may be personally identified, such as name and e-mail address or any other information input as part of the Registration process or which the Software collects during the use of the Software by the Client which may be defined as personal or personally identifiable information under applicable law.
- Information regarding the Client’s use of the Software, including statistics and logins, search queries and open posts, and Client’s last IP address.
- Information provided by the Client when registering for the purpose of using the Software.
- Records and copies of the Client’s correspondence (including e-mail addresses) with us.
- The Client’s statistics and logins, queries, cases, notifications and open posts, and its last IP address.
- Information collected when the Client reports a problem with or difficulty while using our Software.
- Information collected when the Client interacts with Sixgill’s personnel for any purpose, including reporting a problem with or difficulty using our Software.
The information collection is performed directly from a Client when provided at the Registration process or through other means. In addition, the collection and processing of the collected information is automatic as the Client accesses the Website or uses the Software (including usage details, IP addresses and other information obtained through tracking technologies).
You hereby acknowledge and confirm that any personally identifiable Information (“PII”) which have been provided by you (or anyone on your behalf including you Customers) to Sixgill, will be used in accordance with Sixgill’s sole discretion, and that you are the owner of such PII or you have been granted with an approval of use (including in accordance with this policy) from the owner of such PII, whether such PII owned by you or by any third party.
How We Use a Client’s Information
We use information collected about the Client or provided by the Client or any other third, including any personal information in order to:
- Provide the Client with information that may be requested by him from time to time.
- Provide information regarding managing the Client’s account.
- Create our own internal statistical for in-house analytical purposes;
- Collect and store it as part of the registration and in order to monitor your use of the Software;
- Contact you to ensure that the information we have in our records is accurate or when in need of additional information to complete your profile;
- Prevent activity we determine to be potentially illegal;
When you use the Website or the Software, we may use and/or send one or more cookies to your computer, mobile phone or any other device which uniquely identifies your browser. When you return to the Website, we may detect the presence of such cookie, and the information contained in it. Sixgill will not share this cookie information with anyone, and will use it solely to provide services to you (or your Customers).
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your PII. All PII you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions, submission of any login credentials or any other sensitive data will be encrypted using the TLS/SSL protocol(s).
Your PII may be processed, maintained or transferred outside of your state or country, where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction.
You are responsible for the safety and security of your PII; you are responsible for keeping all usernames and passwords necessary to access the Software confidential. You agree and understand that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Any transmission of PII is at your own risk.